The global nuclear imaging equipment market size is expected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing focus on personalized medicines and technological advancements in radiotracers. Furthermore, demand growth is expected to enhance by expansion of pharmaceutical industries and rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer. According to a World Health Organization (WHO) survey, chronic diseases accounted for roughly three-quarters of all deaths globally in 2020.
Furthermore, with increasing demand for data integrated imaging systems, the market is expected to expand at a faster pace. Hospitals and physicians all over the world are now using data integrated imaging systems to generate 3D images and get detailed information on a patient’s medical history.
Get a Free Sample [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4026
Increasing focus on personalized medicines and technological advancements in radiotracers will drive market growth.
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global nuclear imaging equipment market on the basis of type, application, end user and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- SPECT Imaging Systems
- PET Imaging Systems
- Planar Scintigraphy Imaging Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Imaging Centers
- Academic & Research Centers
Some Key Highlight in the Report:
- The Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) imaging systems accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 due to its lower cost as compared to hybrid PET (Positron Emission Tomography) imaging systems.
- The oncology segment isexpected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to rising occurrence of tumors.
- The hospitals segment accounted for the largest revenue share among end user segments in the global market in 2020 due to large scale adoption of advanced nuclear imaging systems.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period due to rising adoption of nuclear imaging technologies and introduction of new radiopharmaceuticals for diagnosis.
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific nuclear imaging equipment market is projected to grow at a high rate.
- Prominent players in the market are Siemens Healthineers, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Mediso Medical Imaging Systems Co., Ltd., CMR Naviscan Corporation, Digirad Corporation, SurgiEye GmbH, and Positron Corporation.
Ask for discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4026
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nuclear-imaging-equipment-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Situs Baccarat Online Deposit Murah
Judi Baccarat Online Terbaik Withdraw Cepat
Agen Judi Baccarat Online Deposit Murah Terbaik