Global Microcarrier Market size is expected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
Market revenue growth is driven by key factors such as increasing R&D expenditure by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and rapid developments across cell therapy industry.
Increasing demand for stem cell therapy coupled with rising prevalence of cancer across the globe is projected to drive Microcarrier Market growth. One of the leading drivers for microcarrier market growth is rising prevalence of diseases where cell therapy can be effectively applied. WHO estimates that the global burden of cancer is predicted to rise to 27.5 million new cases and 16.3 million deaths by 2040. Increasing funding for the biopharmaceutical industry and technological advancements in microcarrier development have also contributed to growth of the market. For instance, researchers from the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Science and Technology (SMART), have developed a novel microcarrier for large-scale cell production and expansion that provides higher yield and cost-effectiveness than conventional methods while reducing the number of steps needed in the cell retrieval process.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4003
Key market players analyzed in the report are:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Corning, Merck, Sartorius, Danaher Corporation, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Eppendorf Ag, Lonza Group, Getinge Ab, Chemometec, Cesco Bioengineering, Himedia Laboratories, Esco Vaccixcell, Stemcell Technologies, Solida Biotech, Stobbe Pharma, Distek, Celltainer Biotech, G&G Technologies, and Tantti.
The newly developed dissolvable gelatin-based microcarrier from SMART has shown to be effective for cell expansion in the treatment of a variety of ailments including bone and cartilage defects as well as body’s rejection of foreign bone marrow and cells (called graft vs. host disease). In addition, the microcarriers’ dissolvability removes the need for a second separation stage to remove the cells from microcarrier. This simplifies cell manufacturing while also improving the ease with which therapeutic cells can be processed for use in patient products. The growing demand for cell therapies will propel the microcarrier market forward.
Various academic institutes and small-scale companies with limited budgets cannot afford to conduct cell biology research as it involves extensive R&D, which demands highest quality of equipment, media, reagents, and other products. Microcarriers are mainly used in stem cell biology, which is a factor expected to restrain market growth. Moreover, the need to comply with strict guidelines by regulatory bodies has driven up the cost of cell biology, thus creating additional challenges for the microcarriers market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4003
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- The market is segmented into consumables and equipment based on commodity. Among the product segments, consumables accounted for largest share in the global market in 2020.
- The global microcarriers market is segmented based on application into vaccine production, cell therapy, and others. Vaccine production, among the application segments, accounted for largest revenue share in 2020.
- The global microcarriers industry is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, research institutes, and contract research organisations (CROs) based on end-use. In 2020, pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms accounted for largest revenue share.
- Due to increased cell therapy research, the North American microcarriers market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in 2028.
- A similar pattern has been observed in the Asia Pacific region, where research funding has increased in tandem with the region’s increased R&D expenditure.
- Some prominent players in the microcarriers market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Corning, Merck, Sartorius, Danaher Corporation, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Eppendorf Ag, Lonza Group, Getinge Ab, Chemometec, Cesco Bioengineering, Himedia Laboratories, Esco Vaccixcell, Stemcell Technologies, Solida Biotech, Stobbe Pharma, Distek, Celltainer Biotech, G&G Technologies, and Tantti.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microcarrier-market
Segments Covered in the Report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global microcarrier market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- Culture Vessels
- Filtration and Separation Equipment
- Cell Counters
- Other Equipment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- Biopharmaceutical Production
- Vaccine Production
- Therapeutic Protein Production
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Other Applications
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations & Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Cell Banks
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of The Middle East and Africa
Key Question Addressed in the Report:
- What are the key driving factors of the Microcarrier industry?
- What will the market size and growth rate be throughout the forecast period?
- Who are the prominent players of the Microcarrier industry?
- What are the technological advancements and product developments taking place in the Microcarrier market?
- What are the key outcomes of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key risk factors and challenges the companies will face in the market?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4003
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Microcarrier market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Market Segmentation based on types
- Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
- And other chapters.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available based on the client’s requirements. For more details, kindly connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is suited to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter