Rapid growth of biopharmaceutical sector, growing demand for personalized medicine, and increasing research activities using humanized mice models are key factors driving revenue market growth
The global Humanized Mouse Model Market size is expected to reach USD 238.7 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing us of humanized mouse models in cancer research, advancements in biopharmaceutical sector, rapid progress in drug research and development, and technological advancements in R&D sector are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, growing private and public funding and increasing demand for personalized medicine are expected to further contribute to market growth going ahead.
Humanized mouse models are mice that have been xenotransplanted with human cells or are genetically engineered to express human genes. These mice are extensively used in elucidating and understanding human physiology and etiology of human-specific infections. Humanized mice are used in biomedical research to develop human therapeutics owing to their numerous benefits such as small size, short reproductive cycle, easy-to-handle, and increased genomic similarity to humans. These humanized mice are critical tools in preclinical research studies as they can mimic several human-specific diseases and can be used to study the efficacy and safety of immunotherapy approaches. Humanized mouse models have also played a major role in design and development of vaccines and antibody-based therapies for COVID-19 illness. Humanized mouse models developed since the outbreak of coronavirus infection are expected to provide deeper and better understanding of the infection, efficacy of anti-viral therapeutics, and support the development of efficient drugs and therapies for treatment of this diseases. This is expected to continue to be prevalent going ahead and contribute to revenue growth of the market.
Humanized mouse models are extensively used in the research and development activities for oncology, infectious diseases, transplantation, regenerative medicine, and toxicology studies. The advent of highly advanced gene editing tools to engineer mouse genomes is also expected to contribute to market growth going ahead. However, stringent laws and regulations regarding use of animals in experiments and increasing preference for humanized rat models is expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4013
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Genetic type segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use of genetic humanized mice models in experimental assessment of compounds to test their safety and efficacy and to study drug metabolism in drug discovery and development studies.
- Oncology segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to increasing incidence of cancer globally, advancement in cancer research, and growing need to meet the unmet clinical demands of cancer treatment.
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period due to increasing outsourcing activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, rising network of CROs across the globe, and technological advancement.
- North America is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to rising biomedical research, increasing demand and production of monoclonal antibodies, increasing preclinical studies by CROs, and advancements in stem cell and protein therapeutic research.
- Major companies operating in the market include The Jackson Laboratory, Taconic Biosciences, Inc., Horizon Discovery Group Plc, genOway, S.A., Charles River Laboratories, Harbour Antibodies BV, Hera BioLabs, Vitalstar Biotechnology Co., Ltd., inGenious Targeting Laboratory, AXENIS S.A.S, Crown Bioscience, Inc., Transgenic, Inc., and Champions Oncology, Inc., among others.
- In February 2020, Taconic Biosciences, which is a renowned provider of drug discovery animal model solutions, announced expansion of its humanized mouse model production by commencing production in Europe. The local production is expected to help European researchers gain easy and timely access to humanized mouse models for immune-oncology research.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4013
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global humanized mouse model market based on type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- CD34 Humanized Mouse Models
- PBMC Humanized Mouse Models
- BLT Humanized Mouse Models
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Applications
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic & Research Institutions
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Humanized Mouse Model market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Market Segmentation based on types
- Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
- And other chapters.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4013
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available based on the client’s requirements. For more details, kindly connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is suited to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Injectable Drug Delivery Market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
The Magic of Perfume Boxes Wholesale
Best Designer Rakhi to buy online for Raksha Bandhan
The Advantages Of Tamarind For Your Health