The global gas engines market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Gas Engine Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product Type (Natural Gas, Special Gas, and Others), By Power Output (0.5–1 MW, 1–2 MW, 2–5 MW, 5–10 MW, and 10–20 MW), By Application (Power Generation, Mechanical Drive, Cogeneration, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other gas engines market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
A list of all the reputed companies operating in this global Gas Engine Market:
- Caterpillar Inc. (United States)
- Cummins Inc (United States)
- Wärtsilä (Finland)
- Rolls-Royce plc (United Kingdom)
- INNIO Group (Austria)
- MAN SE (Germany)
- Siemens Energy (Germany)
- MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. (Japan)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- NINGBO C.S.I. POWER & MACHINERY GROUP CO., LTD. (China)
- IHI Power Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- JFE Engineering Corporation (Japan)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Liebherr (Switzerland)
- R Schmitt Enertec GmbH (Germany)
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand for Power from Emerging Nations to Spur Growth
In developing countries, such as Mexico, Brazil, India, and China, power consumption has surged rapidly since the past few years. The main reasons behind this are high population, development of the manufacturing sector, and flourishing economies. Also, improvements in the standards of living of the masses are set to propel the demand for power. Owing to these factors, numerous countries are either installing new plants or are broadening the capacities of the existing ones.
Moreover, the increasing deployment of governmental norms for lowering the emissions of carbon is likely to compel firms to use renewable energy sources for the generation of electricity. These would further drive the gas engine market growth in the near future. However, the varying prices of natural gas and irregularities in natural gas reserves across the globe may hinder the demand for Gas Engine Market.
Regional Analysis for Gas Engines Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Gas Engines Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Gas Engines Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Gas Engines Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245