The Fact.MR new report on the market survey of Galacto Oligosaccharides gives estimations of the Size of Galacto Oligosaccharides Market and the overall Galacto Oligosaccharides Market share of key regional segments During Forecast Period.
Extensive rounds of primary and comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections for Sales & Demand of Galacto Oligosaccharides, its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies.
Fact.MR predicts the sales of galacto oligosaccharide to exceed US 2.24 Bn by registering a CAGR of 9% in the forecast period 2022-2032. Increasing lactose intolerance along with the prevalence of veganism is positively influencing the sales of galacto oligosaccharide. In addition, adoption of galacto oligosaccharide in the food and beverage industry is augmenting the demand for the same.
Historically, from 2016 to 2020, the sales of galacto oligosaccharide surged at a CAGR of 7%. The onset of COVID-19 affected various industries across the globe. But, on the other hand, people invested in immunity boosting beverages. Although the sales of galacto oligosaccharide were affected in the initial quarters of the pandemic, the demand for the same is expected to retrieve.
Furthermore, demand from geographical region such as Europe and Asia Pacific is accelerating the sales of galacto oligosaccharide. Manufactures are focusing on retaining and amplifying the quality of galacto oligosaccharide for the benefit on consumers. This, in turn, is expected to bolster the demand for galacto oligosaccharide in the assessment period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product type, liquid galacto oligosaccharide expected to hold 59% market share for galacto oligosaccharide.
- By end user, food and beverage industry expected to possess more than 50% of market share for galacto oligosaccharides.
- Galacto oligosaccharides industry expected to possess nearly 45% market share throughout Europe.
- Galacto oligosaccharides industry is expected to possess nearly 25% market share throughout Asia
- Global market for galacto oligosaccharide to reach US$ 950 Mn by 2022
“Lactose intolerance is playing a key role in the increasing demand for galacto oligosaccharide. Also, people are investing in vegan products that would maintain their gut health.” states a Fact.MR analyst.
- In May 2018, Royal Friesland Campina N.V human like milk oligosaccharide ingredient was certified by EU and GRAS status for European and U.S. markets.
- Prominent galacto oligosaccharide include Yakult Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Royal Friesland Campina N.V, Nissin Sugar Co., Ltd, Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Inc, Quantum Hi-Tech (China) Biological Co., Ltd, Saputo Dairy UK, Baolingbao Biology Co., Ltd, Samyang Corporation and New Francisco Biotech Company.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global galacto oligosaccharides market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product type (liquid and powder), primary function type (prebiotic and sweetener) and end use type (food and beverage, animal feed and pharmaceutical & personal care), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Covered in Galacto Oligosaccharides Industry Report
- Product Type
- Liquid Galacto Oligosaccharides
- Powder Galacto Oligosaccharides
- Primary Function Type
- Galacto Oligosaccharides as Prebiotics
- Galacto Oligosaccharides as Sweeteners
The Market insights of Galacto Oligosaccharides will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the Galacto Oligosaccharides Market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global Galacto Oligosaccharides market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the market & supply side analysis of Galacto Oligosaccharides market .
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Galacto Oligosaccharides Market are:
To provide decision-makers with credible insights on their competitive landscape, the Galacto Oligosaccharides Market industry research report includes detailed competitive landscape analysis.
The competitive landscape analysis for Galacto Oligosaccharides Market includes detailed profiles of Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players. The respective market share of Galacto Oligosaccharides manufacturers is provided so business leaders can understand the market scenario.
Key Companies Profiled
- Yakult Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
- Royal Friesland Campina N.V
- Nissin Sugar Co. Ltd.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Kerry Inc.
- Quantum Hi-Tech (China) Biological Co., Ltd.
- Saputo Dairy UK
- Baolingbao Biology Co., Ltd.
- Samyang Corporation
- New Francisco Biotech Company
Market Players Adopting Plant-based Galacto Oligosaccharide to Broaden their ‘Lactose Intolerant’ Product Portfolio?
According to a journal published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in 2017, around 70% of the world’s population suffer from lactose intolerance due to a genetically programmed gradual decline in lactase expression, known as lactase non-persistence (LNP).
Thus, galacto oligosaccharide (GOS) is gaining significant uptake in the infant nutrition industry on account of positive perception about its therapeutic effect on gut health and immunity development. In addition, increase in the number of lactose intolerant population continues to be a challenge for policy makers.
The availability of plant-based galacto oligosaccharide has proven to be highly beneficial with regards to meeting the nutritional requirements of the lactose intolerant population. Furthermore, the infant nutrition industry will be looking to capitalize on the opportunity presented by commercialization of plant-based galacto oligosaccharides.
Increasing Lactose Intolerance Influencing Galacto Oligosaccharide Sales Positively in Europe?
Countries such as Finland, France and Germany have the highest rate of lactose intolerance. This, in turn, is propelling digestive disorders and problems in the region. Thus, working professionals are paying special attention to including food and beverages that would improve their gut health and provide balanced nutritional diet.
Moreover, people from the region have shown a growing inclination towards investing in nutritious food products. Thus, due to the factors mentioned above, Europe is expected to dominate the galacto oligosaccharide by accumulating 45% market share in the assessment period 2022-2032.
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Food & Beverages
Our food and beverages consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the food and beverages sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global food and beverages industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.