The global content delivery network (CDN) market is expected to be valued at 27.01 Billion by 2027 from USD 11.42 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 11.2% through the forecast period. A content delivery network (CDN), also dubbed content distribution network, is a highly-distributed network of proxy servers and data centers that facilitate the loading of web page content and help users worldwide consume the same high-quality content. In the present day, content delivery networks serve an increasingly large portion of the Internet content, including media files, documents, software, applications, social media sites, on-demand streaming media, and live streaming media. Numerous content owners around the world, such as e-commerce vendors and media companies, are associated with CDN operators to get their content smoothly delivered to the end-users. These CDN operators pay various Internet service providers (ISPs), network operators, and carriers for hosting their data center servers. Therefore, a CDN accelerates content delivery to different geographic locations by replicating the content and directing it to the users through the nearest data center. Akamai, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud CDN, Microsoft Azure CDN, Cloudflare, CacheFly, and KeyCDN are among the world’s top CDN service providers.
The surging need for effective solutions for uninterrupted content delivery, augmenting demand for rich video and audio content, rising trend of digitization across numerous industry verticals, growing demand for improved QoS (Quality of Service), and the considerably growing online traffic are the pivotal factors leading to the global content delivery network (CDN) market growth. Online gaming companies are heavily investing in CDNs for high-quality content delivery and enhanced user experience. The escalating demand for VOD (video-on-demand) and the rising proliferation of OTT (over-the-top) platforms are significantly bolstering the content delivery network (CDN) market growth, thereby encouraging CDN service providers to introduce more advanced, cloud-based solutions and services. Moreover, the growing penetration of mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, broader access to the Internet, higher investments in network infrastructure, and improved 4G and 5G network connectivity create higher growth avenues for this market over the forecast years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2363
Key findings of the report:
- Based on product type, the video CDN sub-segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the projected period. The soaring demand for high-quality video content delivery to web-connected devices, rising demand for rich video content, and the growing popularity of on-demand and live video streaming platforms boost the growth of this segment.
- The North American region is expected to dominate the global content delivery network (CDN) market in the upcoming years, retaining the largest market share, growing at a 10.6% CAGR. A massive Internet user base in the region, greater access to high-speed data networks, and the expanding media & entertainment, online gaming, and e-commerce industries are the significant factors propelling the market growth in this region. North America is also home to some leading market players, including Akamai Technologies, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and Google.
- Leading market competitors include Google Inc., Akamai Technologies Inc., Microsoft Azure CDN, Amazon Web Services Inc., AT&T, CenturyLink, IBM, Verizon Digital Media Services, Fastly Inc., Limelight Networks, Quantil, Deutsche Telekom, and CDNetworks Co. Ltd.
- In October 2020, Qwilt Inc., Cisco Systems, and Digital Alpha introduced a futuristic streaming media delivery model with a new open caching solution. The new solution has emerged as a disruptive technology in the global commercial CDN market, with BT Group, a leading British telecom company, as its flagship customer.
- In December 2020, Huawei introduced its latest cloud-based content delivery network solution in India to enable businesses to enhance user experience with website and download acceleration.
Request discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2363
For the purpose of this report the global content delivery network (CDN) market has been segmented based on product type, content type, offering, provider type, organization size, industry vertical, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Standard/Non-video CDN
- Video CDN
Content Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cloud security
- Media delivery
- Web Performance Optimization
Provider Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Traditional CDN
- Peer To Peer (P2P) CDN
- Free CDN
- Telecom CDN
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Media & Entertainment
- Online Gaming
- IT & Telecom
- Public Sector
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/content-delivery-network-cdn-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries or queries about customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report you get is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]