The constantly upgrading technology has increased farm productivity and efficiency, curtailed labor and the ultimate use of natural resources. These key factors are augmenting the growth of the global agricultural robots market.
Market Size: USD 10.88 billion in 2019, Market Growth: CAGR of 36.7%, Market Trends: High investments required for hiring skilled workers, and growing pressure on food supply chains are the key restraints for market growth.
The global agriculture robots market is expected to be valued at USD 17.15 billion by 2027 from USD 10.88 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 36.7%.
Agricultural technology is rapidly developing in terms of advanced food production and utilization of advanced robots and automation technology. The rising population, reduction in the number of farm laborers, and high efficiency from predominant farm areas are the key factors fostering the market demand.
Agricultural robots help increase the production yield in several ways. These machines are also called agribots that help farmers to invest more time in farming, increase the crop yield, and cover-up the labor shortage problems in agriculture.
The most common usage of robots in agriculture is aerial data collection, field mapping, fertilization and irrigation, picking and harvesting, and some dairy farming activities like castrating, washing, milking, and shepherding.
Key players in the Agricultural Robots Market:
- Trimble (U.S.)
- AgEagle Aerial Systems (U.S.)
- Deere & Company (U.S.)
- DeLaval (Sweden)
- AgJunction (U.S.)
- Boumatic (Netherlands)
- Lely (Netherlands)
- DJI (China)
- AGCO Corporation (U.S.)
- Topcon (U.S.)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/agricultural-robots-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the agricultural robots market based on offering, type, farming, farm, application, and region:
By Offering (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Sensing & Monitoring Devices
- Automation & Control Systems
- Managed Services
- Maintenance & Support Services
- Assisted Professional Services
- Connectivity Services
- System Integration & Consulting Services
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Milking Robots
- Driverless Tractors
- Automated Harvesting Systems
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Weed Control
- Sorting and Packing
- Robots for Nurseries
By Farming (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Outdoor farming
- Indoor farming
By Farm (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Fruits and Vegetables
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Field Farming
- Plant Counting
- Crop Scouting
- Crop Monitoring
Dairy & Livestock Management
- Precision Fish Farming
- Dairy Farm Management
- Livestock Monitoring
Autonomous mowing, seeding, spraying, pruning, and thinning
Weather Tracking & Monitoring
Sorting and packing
- Financial Management
- Forestry Management
- Demand Forecasting
- Farm Labor Management
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
Request for Sample Copy@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2419
Further key findings:
- The outdoor farming sub-segment contributed to around 61.7% of the total agricultural robot industry in 2019, based on the farming section. Agricultural robots provide support for accurate agriculture. These machines monitor the health of crops, evaluate yield data, soil health scans, and provide valuable data for weather analysis in outdoor farming.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) held a significant market share of 40.5% in 2019 owing to the low prices of robots that are used for farming diverse sizes. Improved automation and precise farming initiatives are expected to boost market growth in the coming years.
- The services sub-segment is expected to extend with a CAGR of 19.5% during the predicted period in context to the offering.
- North America led the market in 2019 with a considerable share of 45.2% due to rising labor costs and a shortage of farm laborers. The exemption of the Federal Aviation Administration under section 107, which suggests the implementation of drones in agriculture. This is drawing more investments in agriculture robots by venture capitalists.
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to observe a considerable share in the agriculture robots market through the forecast period. Governments of India and China are coming up with innovative techniques to manage pests and nutrition in maize, rice, and weight. Spread, the famous Japanese business, opened the world’s first robot farm to eliminate the labor shortage created by the increasingly aging population of the country.
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization options or for any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Отличия Социальных Казино От Онлайн-Казино-Вулкан – Tech Mag Online – Your Source Of Tech Dose
⚡Казино Х: Регистрация Онлайн В Casino X Займет Меньше Минуты
Day Trading Forex